Electric, Teflon-coated roasting pan with mixing paddle and temperature control (0-240 ° C).
We recommend this coffee roasting machine to those who are getting acquainted with home coffee roasting at the time, but have already past the stirring phase in the pan and are looking for something that:
- more comfortable than standing next to the stove and stirring coffee for 20 minutes
- due to the glass top, the roasting can be well traced in it
- provides a closed area for roasting, thus giving a more uniform roasting
- produces less smoke during roasting in the kitchen
- larger quantities can be roasted (250-350 g)
Mains voltage: AC 220-240V, 50 / 60Hz
Power consumption: 1200W
Size: 150 x 200 x 300 mm
How to roast coffee in it?
After much trying and deliberation, this method seemed to us the best fitting:
Place the pan on a surface that can withstand the heat. Put in the bowl for approx. 250-300 grams of green coffee, turn it on, set the heat switch to 160 °C, and to ensure that the water vapor produced during the drying phase can evaporate, leave a gap in the lid, support e.g. with a wooden spoon.
After about 10 minutes start to raise the temperature, we did it by 5 minutes/20 °C, so we got a nice, uniform roast. At the end, turn it off and pour out the coffee immediately. Blow the chaff off it (see roasting in a pan) and let it rest for 4-5 days.
Wish you a good roast with it!